The Institute for Massage Education has been a state licensed school since 1993, providing the highest quality of training for professional massage therapists in the country. Institute for Massage Education also offers a student massage clinic, continuing education courses for practicing professionals and courses that are open to the general public.
The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to represent The Institute for Massage Education in a positive and professional manner. Greets visitors and students; answers and routes incoming phone calls and inquires; and receives and distributes e-mail communications. The Executive Assistant will work under the direction of the Founder & CEO to meet specific guidelines and requirements for effective handling of the school’s day-to-day functions. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for entering student information and for working with the marketing team to arrange the deployment of marketing materials for upcoming courses and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Greet everyone entering or calling the school in a professional and courteous manner
- Responsible for the majority of incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Provide basic information to prospective students concerning the Professional Massage Therapy Training Program, start dates and, upcoming events
- Coordinate appointments inside the Student Massage Clinic
- Coordinate payment for Continuing Education opportunities from participants
- Provide basic information to students regarding classroom changes and events taking place at the school
- Maintain incoming inquiries in the student database
- Ensure all potential student leads are given to the Admissions Adviser and Marketing team
- Handle all mail and deliveries
- Assist with the preparation and execution of all graduations, guest speakers, and other school events
- Assist the marketing team with e-mail blasts regarding massage therapy employment opportunities
- Assist with special projects and company functions
- Maintain ordering and inventory of office and marketing supplies
- Assist with all or any administrative duties as set forth by the Director
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Candidate must have the ability to perform clerical and technical tasks requiring a wide range of procedures; summarize, tabulate, or format data or information; must have the ability to give information, guidance, or assistance to internal and external customers. Candidate must have knowledge in the operation and use of office machines or equipment; must have knowledge of computers (MAC), and software programs such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Dropbox, and Gmail; ability to create and schedule e-mails for deployment using Constant Contact; must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and have strong organizational skills.
Please email your resume and coverl etter to email@example.com.