Facts at a Glance
The Institute for Massage Education of Kalamazoo Center for the Healing Arts has a history of working to raise the standards of the massage profession by providing quality education.
Here are some of the basic facts that underlie our success:
- 625 in-class, instructor supervised contact hours (for those enrolled after August 1, 2017)
- Classes start every month, so no waiting to begin!
- You can be a licensed massage therapist in just one year
- 94% of IME graduates find immediate work upon graduation
- Convenient and flexible schedules; daytime, evening & weekend schedules are all possible
- Each student is provided with individualized support for successful completion of the training program
- Financing options are available
- We have been in business since 1986
- Instructors, all trained at Institute for Massage Education, have over 100 years combined experience in massage or their specialty field
- Licensed as a proprietary post-secondary vocational school by the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs since 1993